Top 10 Nutrition Tips
- Avoid Alcohol & Caffeine – nothing good comes from these, they put toxins into the body, deplete it of all nutrients & give you a temporary high
- Remove all Processed Food (inc takeaways) – full of chemicals, E Numbers and rubbish…especially all those microwave meals
- Avoid Gluten – its in a LOT of stuff and so many people are sensitive to it, removed it an watch the bloat go – yes this means BREAD!!!
- Totally Eliminate Sugar – its the Devil – seriously it is!!!
- Replace Dairy with a healthy alternative – Almond, Rice, Coconut, Oat
- Eat You Greens – Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Asparagus….get them in
- Eat your “Good Fats” – not all fats are bad
(good fats: Avocado, Coconut Oil, Nuts & Seeds, Butter (grass fed)
- Breakfast – its the start to your day, your fuel – avoid toast & cereals & opt for eggs, good fats and greens
- Stay Hydrated – water water water – add lemon/lime slices for refreshment – drink herbal teas
- Use Coconut Oil – cooking, hair, skin, smoothies – the uses are endless
Get savvy with labels on food…..its not all about the calories, check the sugar content!!!
Low fat = Chemical sh*t storm – so many chemicals added to make it taste good.
Fat isn’t BAD – yes some fats are (trans fats) but there are good fats at the body needs them
SUGAR is the devil – just get rid
We all know the bad choices we make after drinking alcohol – so dont do it
Give your body what it needs and deserves – Good Nutritious Food, Adequate Hydration and Exercise – its doesn’t have to be complicated