Stress and Work
We can get stress from work – whether you are working from home or in a office/shop/business environment, but it can bring unwanted stress on
Yes of course as part of any job there is an element of Stress associated with it….and sometimes this can be a good stress or maybe a stress that comes an then goes…and doesnt cause much upset, but there can be long term stress that comes with a job which can cause upset and actual distress to your life.
Stress can be both internal (from yourself and the pressures you put on yourself) and external from a boss/colleagues…like a peer pressure.
Ways to deal with Stress at Work:
- Take regular breaks
- Leave the office/home office on your break and even just go for a walk
- Do some gentle mobility at your desk – especially for your shoulders and neck
- If someone is causing you stress – walk away and take 5 to breathe
- Talk to your boss
- Address the issues with colleagues etc
- Set work-life boundaries
- Prioritise your daily tasks..make them more manageable
- Seek help if needed with work and dont be brushed off
- Can you delegate some of the workload?
- Stay Hydrated and Fuel your body
- Know your triggers – maybe keep a log
We spend a LOT of time at work so make sure its a nice and relaxed environment
Make the changes you need to make
Talk it out